Monday, March 24, 2014

Ruben Aponte

      Good evening fellow bloggers, today as asked for a class assignment I will be responding to the feed back received from class peers related to my essay. My peers really enjoyed the length and descriptions used in the essay. In addition what stands out most about my essay was the amount of work to state my opinions while still maintaining my own creative voice. What surprised me about my essay was  the grammar, unlike previous assignments my grammar evaded my classmates focus as the essay remained virgin to sloppy ink mark corrections. Although my essay provided a lot of positive feed back revising and polishing my thesis will help make for a stronger argument. My following steps to prepare my essay to receive full credit will include setting up an appointment with my professor to revise my work, buffing up my thesis, and revising my paper with tutors in the writing center. My biggest concern for this assignment is not my writing but the truth I learned researching my essay that New York City is not prepared for climate change.    









No comments:

Post a Comment